Ok, this is turning more into a travel journal than a blog, hope you enjoy reading anyway! Here`s Albert`s part........ en español.

02 Januar 2012

2012!

...Ok, this is embarrassing.  It is the 2nd of January 2012 and my part of the blog is still stuck in Albania!!  ARGH.  The truth is, I have written more already but uploading the pictures takes forever.. IT IS ALL HERE ON THE USB and waiting to be posted and read..  but with this kind of internet connection as I am having here, it is simply not possible. 

Anyway.  Just wanted to wish you all a very happy new year! 

We had a very special kind of new years eve..  with candle light (like every night) and a home (tent) cooked meal (as always) with fresh ingredients from the market (nothing new either) but for the first time Albert even made a deseart!  And I put special effort (a lot of love with all the memories of the last year) in cooking the meal.  Both things were freely invented and have never been cooked before and probably never going to be cooked again - but sooooo delicious!  So delicious that we were too full to stay awake until midnight.  First, Albert fell asleep over the meditative sound of the rain falling on the tent.  I read a few more pages of my book, then put it aside, spent a few more thoughts on me and the universe and this trip and finally fell asleep as well..... 

(and woke up a few hours later, because the wind was hitting the tent so hard that I actually thought we would fly away - what a way to begin the year!)

After ages, I received an email from my father today.  It was a simple and short message: Happy New Year, my daguther.  2012 will be more tough. You take care of yourself.  This, the storm and rain on January 1st make me think that I better prepare myself for a lot more happenings and challenges, thunders and storms in the next 12 months..? 

Fine then, I am ready for more adventure..!!  : )



2 Kommentare:

  1. You take of yourself and 2012 will be amazing! Frohes Neues Erika, auf dass die Liebe weiter durch den Magen gehe und dein Optimismus nie im Sturm versinkt. Aber samma, was du ma so locker flockig vergessen hast: Wo seit Ihr denn eigentlich jetzt?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. In der Tuerkei! Jetzt gerade bei Ephesus. Danke für die Aufmunterung (lach). Jaaaa, ich verinke so leicht nicht - ha!

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen